Summer days call for refreshing desserts. But, what if you don’t have the time or energy to bake in a hot kitchen for a couple of hours? Try this No-Bake Cheesecake! A classic dessert made with refrigerator-friendly ingredients, this recipe produces a delicious, creamy cake without requiring that you sweat it out in front of a hot oven. Best of all, you can top your cheesecake with anything you like, from berries and pie filling to chocolate chips.
Graham Cracker Crust
• 3 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 18 crackers)
• 1/3 cup sugar
• 11 tablespoons butter, melted
• 1/4 teaspoon salt (if using unsalted butter)
• 2 8-ounce blocks cream cheese, room temperature
• 14 ounces (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/4 cup lemon juice
• Berries, pie filling, or other toppings of your choice
1. Place graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a large bowl and stir using a fork. The mixture will resemble wet sand.
2. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-10” springform pan. Chill at least 10 minutes before filling.
3. Beat cream cheese until smooth using a hand or a stand mixer. Add sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and lemon juice and mix until smooth and no lumps remain.
4. Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared crust. Chill the cheesecake at least 4 hours before cutting and serving so the mixture can set.
5. Top with berries or your favorite pie filling. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Cheesecake can be made 1 day in advance, but don’t top it until ready to serve. It can also be frozen.
Master the art of cooking by joining Appling Lakes Apartments in Cordova, Tennessee in learning brand-new recipes. Not only will you impress your family and friends, but you will also enjoy a wider repertoire of culinary favorites.