Nothing beats a hot, bubbly s’more, freshly prepared over a crackling fire. However, unless you have plans to go camping soon, you might find it hard to encounter a large, open flame, over which you can prepare this delicious, seasonal snack. Fortunately, you don’t have to forego your s’mores fix – in fact, all you need is a working oven to create this campfire favorite in your apartment!
This simple recipe only requires three ingredients and can be multiplied as desired. Better yet, you can use this recipe to create s’mores bits for other recipes, like seasonal cookies or cakes. So, what are you waiting for? Try this scrumptious Oven-Baked S’mores recipe tonight!
• 4 graham crackers, broken in half
• 4 large marshmallows
• 1 Hershey's chocolate bar, broken into 4 equal parts
1. Place the graham crackers on a clean cookie sheet.
2. On half of the graham crackers, place a marshmallow.
3. On the other half of the graham crackers, place a portion of chocolate.
4. Repeat with remaining graham crackers.
5. Broil in the oven for 1-2 minutes. Keep an eye on your s’mores, because the marshmallows will brown quickly!
6. Match a marshmallow top to a chocolate bottom to create the s'more sandwich.
7. Enjoy while warm.
Master the art of cooking by joining Appling Lakes Apartments in Cordova, Tennessee in learning brand-new recipes. Not only will you impress your family and friends, but you will also enjoy a wider repertoire of culinary favorites.