Red Lobster is known for two things: fresh seafood, and their Famous Cheddar Biscuits. In fact, we’d venture to say that the restaurant chain is arguably more famous for these cheesy, flaky biscuits than they are for their delicious seafood offerings!
Though the coronavirus pandemic may have discouraged you from visiting your favorite seafood chain restaurant right now, you can still enjoy the flavors of Red Lobster with this delicious copycat recipe for Red Lobster’s Famous Cheddar Biscuits.
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 1 tablespoon baking powder
• 1 teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon garlic powder
• ? cup milk
• ? cup butter
• 1 large egg
• 2 tablespoons melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Butter a baking sheet.
2. Combine flour, cheddar cheese, baking powder, salt, and garlic powder in a bowl.
3. Combine milk, 1/3 cup butter, and egg in a separate bowl. Mix into the flour mixture until chunky; be careful not to over-mix the batter.
4. Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Brush melted butter on top and continue baking until golden brown, about 5 minutes more.
Shake up your household menu – and put your fully equipped kitchen to use – with this easy-to-follow recipe, courtesy of Appling Lakes Apartments in Cordova, Tennessee.